About Us

My photo
We are a family owned, Canadian, online fabric shop. We carry the latest designer fabrics for the quilting, crafting & sewing enthusiasts around the world!

Thursday, January 1, 2015





Do you make a New Year's resolution? I stopped doing that a long time ago, simply because I found that I just never followed thru with my resolutions.  My hubby, daughter and I do sit together and discuss our hopes and/or any plans that we might want to attempt to execute for the coming year.  We always hope for the regular stuff like health and having a happily active or creative year, but last year at this time I said that I wanted to open my online fabric shoppe, and I did so last March.  This year my hope is to open my brick & mortar shoppe before summer and so the planning begins....
 
On behalf of myself and my family, I wish you a safe, happy & healthy 2015! 

-Bebe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment