About Us

My photo
We are a family owned, Canadian, online fabric shop. We carry the latest designer fabrics for the quilting, crafting & sewing enthusiasts around the world!

Friday, March 13, 2015

NEW! Knits have arrived!

NEW! Cotton Knits!

 
We are now selling Cotton Knits.  Currently I have 6 solid colors, but planning on expanding the color selection.  These knits are 95% Organic Cotton and 5% Spandex and are a 59" cuttable width. They are great for yoga pants, leggings, dresses, shirts and more!  The 5% spandex gives this jersey more "give" than your average jersey fabric.

Looking for a certain color? Email me at info@canadiannationalfabric.com and I will see if I can get that for you!

You can find our knits here:

http://www.canadiannationalfabric.com/Cotton-Spandex-Knit-Blend-s/2685.htm
 


 


Arriving  MAY/JUNE 2015! 

Picnic Whimsy Cotton knits by Birch Fabrics.

www.birchfabrics.com

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment