About Us

My photo
We are a family owned, Canadian, online fabric shop. We carry the latest designer fabrics for the quilting, crafting & sewing enthusiasts around the world!

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

We are getting a makeover!!  



By this weekend my newly re-designed website should be up and running!  My priority when creating the new site was that it had an "uncluttered" home page and easy to navigate!  I hope you like it?! You can direct any questions or comments to my new email address: information.cnf@gmail.com

I am having a SALE! From Saturday May 14th to Sunday May 22nd enjoy saving 20% OFF your entire order! 

  Also note that I am moving. Yes, my shoppe and home will be heading a bit more north to the rural area of Melancthon, Ontario. Our moving date is on Friday May 27th. I will be closing down the shoppe for a couple of weeks in June while I move in and set up. I will keep you posted with more details about the move and our new location as we get closer to the date. 


Thank you & have a wonderful day!
Bebe


No comments:

Post a Comment